Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Summer Motorcycle Socks

Well as the weather is heating up (and I was bored at work and needed to plan a project) I figured it would be a good idea to knit up some cotton socks that will still be comfortable but definately cooler under my Dr Martin boots.
As I ride my Motorcycle everyday, this is definately a neccessity. The first sock only took from Thursday to make, so I hope to have the other finished by the Girl's Ride Out ride on Sunday.
I'm not 100% pleased with the pattern, so when I tweak it slightly for the next pair of socks, I'll type up the pattern here for anyone that also finds the need for cotton summer motorcycle socks (... actually for the northern hemisphere the pattern would also work well for dk wool, but would I imagine be slightly bulky under boots...).

No comments: